Through the FFIEC, we have provided Bukers Taxanalysis training to examiners from all five Federal regulatory agencies and many of the state banking departments:
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB)
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS)
Bukers Taxanalysis training allows examiners to quickly identify the systemic risk in a bank's cash flow underwriting.
We invite you to take advantage of this same Buker System as used by many bankers and examiners.